• Active Member – $200 | Medical educator
• Associate Member – $200 | Others with a strong interest in ultrasound education
• Student Member (students, residents, fellows) – FREE | Individual currently enrolled in a healthcare education program
Membership period runs January-December.
• Discounts on registration for SUSME-sponsored events including the upcoming 5th World Congress on Ultrasound in Medical Education, Oct. 12-15, 2017, in Montreal, Canada, hosted by McGill University School of Medicine.
• Discounted CME activities at various institutions (e.g., University of South Carolina School of Medicine Ultrasound Institute).
(NOTE: If you are a SUSME member, enter the promo code “SUSME” on the CME Registration Payment Methods page, and click “APPLY” to receive discount. This step happens before the final review of the registration.)
• SUSME Newsletter
• Membership directory
• Access to videos of plenary sessions from Second World Congress on Ultrasound in Medical Education and other SUSME-sponsored conferences.
If you have questions or experience problems while registering, please email [email protected].
Online Membership Registration and Renewal
If you prefer to mail or fax in your registration, please press here for a membership registration form (PDF) to complete and return.