The Society of Ultrasound in Medical Education is pleased to announce the election of two new board members. J. Oscar Barahona, BS RDMS, President of Greenwich Ultrasound Associates, PC, and Alexander B. Levitov, MD, FCCM, FCCP, RDCS, Professor of Medicine, Eastern Virginia Medical School.
- Third Conference on Ultrasound in Anatomy and Physiology Education, March 6-7, 2015, Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine
- Free E-Book: Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology: A Practical Approach
- July 2014 SUSME Newsletter
- Abstracts for Third World Congress on Ultrasound in Medical Education Due July 25, 2014
- March 2014 SUSME Newsletter